Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 10:28 AM

This is a new one, at least to me

These people are so keen to give me money they´ve sent me the mail in triplicate

FROM THE UNITED NATIONS POLICE (UNPOL)
REGARDING RECOVERY OF YOUR LOST MONEY.

Attn:

We hereby inform you that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all round Africa. We have recovered over US$2.6 Billion United State Dollars from the people we have behind bars.

Listed below are the name of frausters and banks behind the non release of your funds.

1) Sanusi Lamido
2) Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
2) Micheal Edward
3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Dr Godwin Emefiele
4) Mrs. Sherry Williams
5) Robert S. Mueller, III
6) Barrister David Scott
7) Mr. James B. Comey Jr
8) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
9) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
10) Mr. Dan Rochas (I.M.F)
11) Mrs. Tanner Williams
12) Mr Wilson Norman
13) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
14) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
15) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
16) Mrs. Jennifer Saldana
17) Mr Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank Plc In Nigeria

Our duty is to make sure we stop internet scam and money laundering. As for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this internet rats,We have over 8,273 of them in our jail around Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end. It was agreed that to retain the good image of our country and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with just US$5,000,000,00 (Five Million United State Dollars).

This we assume will help you to start a new life. Please, we apologies that you take our offer as little as it is due to the fact that (victims) in our pay list are too numerous. We en-back on this pay back from the money we recovered from these fraudsters, So you are advise to contact Mr. Greg Morrison and let him know if you are still interested to get your Master Card to you today as he have been waiting to hear from you to help him complete this delivery to you. contact him with your personal information below for the release of your Master Card worth US$5,000,000,00.

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mr. Greg Morrison With $350 and also your correct and valid details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid to you is $5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars). We expect your urgent response to this E-mail to enable us monitor this payment effectively thereby making contact with Mr. Greg Morrison. As directed to avoid further delay.

Provide your details below and forward it to Mr. Greg Morrison for the release of your Master Card.

FLL NAME.......
PHONE NUMBER.....
COUNTRY....
STATE.......
SEX.............
OCCUPATION........
AGE......

Contact Name: Mr. Greg Morrison
Contact Email Address: mmr.greg@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks and remain Bless
Mr. Michael J. Burn.
Supervising Manager
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 10:49 AM

Re: This is a new one, at least to me

Lucky you Clumsy, $5M- wow ! I hope you told Mr Morrison where to stuff it.
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 10:59 AM

Oh, Wow!!!
This sounds almost too good to be true.

I have rushed back my banking details to that nice gentleman in Nigeria, and my old lady and self are waiting anxiously for the cheque in the post.

I just knew this was going to be my lucky day...

Background FX:
'Nurse, he's out of bed again.'
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 11:04 AM

Please send me all of the details asked for there to me instead Clumsy. Hurry and send me your bank details in order to carry this through. 350 dollars will do for a start!

But I promise to spend your money better than they will!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 11:14 AM

Cheeky devils

At one time I used to get a lot of emails from the Australian Police about my sons unpaid fines , he has never been to Australia...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-2...emails/6427874

Heaven knows how they found their way to me..

All these scams are usually on Google if you cut and paste them , one would think the senders had the brains to know this by now...
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 12:40 PM

This has become old news. Yet, there are still people out there who still fall for this kind of stuff.
Uff
Scotland
Uff is female  Uff has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 01:49 PM

A begging letter from me to you on it's way clumsy
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 01:58 PM

These have been going around for years, it surprises me when people fall for them. If you haven't earned the money it isn't yours is how we look at them.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 03:44 PM

350 dollars!! acording to the nice Donna Story, anyone who asks for more than 180 dollars is a fraudster.

Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 6 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $10.5million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.for more information do get back to us.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current Prime Minister of Cambodia Excellency Hun Sen to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you like to receive your payment? because we have two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card?

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $5,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is 2019. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.

Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via FedEx. Because we have signed a contract with FedEx which should expire by the end of November 2015 you will only need to pay $180 instead of $420 saving you $240 so if you
Pay before the one week you save $240 note that any one asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $180.00 nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 24hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.
you are advised to contact our correspondent in Asia the delivery officer Mr Lee wing with the information below,
Tele:
Email: cub@accountant.com

You are adviced to contact her with the informations as stated below:
Your full Name......
Your Address:..............
Home/Cell Phone:..............
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:43 PM

Oh loverly.
I normally ask them if they would be so kind to deduct the $250 or whatever from the total as I am a bit short this week, and forward the rest by check.
Thanking you in eager anticipation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top