Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2010, 12:54 PM

Its Good friday

G'day all, . . It is good, . . what a day, . . brilliant sunshine all the way and the dogs are lovin it, . . I'll put up some pics soon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2010, 02:24 PM

Re: Its Good friday

Hi Nero and all!

I think you've pinched our sunshine up in Scotland, it's been pouring with rain down here

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter ....and go easy on the Hot Cross Buns today!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2010, 02:29 PM

Afternoon all, glorious day here, all the windows are open and the boys are out enjoying the sunshine...Actually have washing on the line, which is a rare sight here....
Going to take a stroll round the country lanes with the dogs...
Have a good afternoon everyone...
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2010, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Afternoon all, glorious day here, all the windows are open and the boys are out enjoying the sunshine...Actually have washing on the line, which is a rare sight here....
Going to take a stroll round the country lanes with the dogs...
Have a good afternoon everyone...
It's nice to have it nice up here for a change eh Moli.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2010, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
It's nice to have it nice up here for a change eh Moli.
Don't rub it in Nero!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2010, 04:33 PM

Hi, all. We're continuing to have lovely weather, 15 C (51 F) now and will make 23 C this afternoon! Everything is green, budding or flowering; must take a pic of the gorgeous cherry tree across the street... it's the same variety as the famous cherry trees at the Tidal Basin. Which for once came to peak bloom in time for the Cherry Blossom Festival. I think I need to replant 2 of the tomatoes and 1 basil as they're not up; all the rest are. To the market, did a bit of garden work, that's all the news.

Glad your weather's better, Nero and Moli! You've had a rough Winter!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2010, 09:14 PM

Evening all-hope you have a good day. Working this morning for a couple of hours, then catching up with bit of housework. Went for walk this afternoon in the pouring rain-didn't meet one person-just me and Hatti. My Niece and boys have arrived today from Germany for two weeks-looking forward to seeing them again. Having a relaxing evening now.......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top