Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2010, 09:57 AM

Wednesday already!

Everyone. End of March already! What a quick month it has been - seen me a year older as well

Weather is awful for start of summer. A bad accident occurred because of the snow - a school bus slid off a bridge into water at Biggar en route to Alton Towers - http://www.scotsman.com/news/Schoolc...ton.6192988.jp

Hope everyone will enjoy Wednesday, whatever you do!

Take care.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2010, 11:07 AM

Re: Wednesday already!

Well Wednesdays are always a mixed day for me, as Hubby is either coming home for a week after a week working away, or going away for a weeks work after being home for a week! Today he has just gone for the week, so all alone with just the dogs for company, back into my routine.....with just his aftershave wafting in the house

Weather is awful, gale force winds!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2010, 11:17 AM

Good morning all

Cold here too, its raining now and looks set for the day. I just saw on the teletext about the coach accident, I hope that they all recover.

I am off in a mo to have my hair cut and to do a bit of shopping. I go to the local college to have my hair cut, they need guinea pigs! I have been happy so far, no major disasters.

Pip is going to his ring training tonight, its match night and the baby puppies have a class before the match and the winner is picked out although they don't actually win anything. He has been very bad recently so I am hoping that he will be better behaved tonight.

Have a good day all
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2010, 11:51 AM

Well despite it seeming to be winter again I'm glowing after an evening catching up with a friend I haven't seen for over 20 years. And it was just as good as it always was in the past.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2010, 11:55 AM

Morning all, . . it's a dreadful day, . . A teenage girl has just died from her injuries sustained in the coach crash at 5am this morning, . . . a nice start to summer time this year eh, . . . it's been the worst winter for 100 years and it aint finished yet, . . I've never known it so bad.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2010, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Morning all, . . it's a dreadful day, . . A teenage girl has just died from her injuries sustained in the coach crash at 5am this morning, . . . a nice start to summer time this year eh, . . . it's been the worst winter for 100 years and it aint finished yet, . . I've never known it so bad.
Aw so sorry to hear that, Denis! And more bad weather is forecasted for the North of Scotland and South Eastern parts as well!

Hope you stay safe and sound!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2010, 04:17 PM

Wow, what awful weather for some of you, March is certainly going out like a lion! Here it's sunny and mildish 11 C (51 F), but very gusty winds making it feel quite chilly. But a warm-up coming tomorrow and thru Easter Sunday. Off to the market this morning, no special plans for the day.

I hope your weather gets better quickly, and that all stay safe and warm.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top