Join for free
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 09:45 PM

Bus driver

A man gets ln a bus and ends up sitting next to a very attractive nun, enamoured with her, he asks if he can have sex with her. Naturally she says no, and gets off the bus. The man goes to the bus driver and asks him if he knows of a way he can have sex with the nun, "well" says the bus driver " every night at 8,o,clock, she goes to the cemetery to pray, if you dress up as god I'm sure you could convince her to have sex with you",
The man decides to try it, and dresses up in his best god costume, at eight he sees the nun and appears before her,"Oh god !," she exclaims, " take me with you", the man tells the nun that she must have sex with him to prove her loyalty, the nun says yes but tells him she prefers anal sex, before you know it they're getting down to having nasty,grunty, loud sex. After its over, the man pulls off his god disguise "Ha Ha I'm the man from the bus"! "Ha Ha " says the nun removing her costume, "I'm the bus driver"!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2015, 11:40 PM

Re: Bus driver

Bloody "Cut Backs", look what happened when the driver had to "Conduct" himself.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top