Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 11:27 AM

Poltergeist ???

I woke up this morning to find two toilet rolls had mysteriously unrolled themselves all over the floor in the loo, the telephone had leapt from it's docking/charging station and crawled halfway down the hall, half a dozen DVDs were having a meeting beside the front door and a box of six eggs had become suicidal in the night, thrown themselves across the kitchen and were oozing their way down the wall!!

Naturally I consulted the cats, who knew nothing whatever about any of it - they suggested calling in an exorcist !
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 11:39 AM

Re: Poltergeist ???

They're trying for World domination these cats! Mine throw everything off the bedside cabinet and jump on me, soaking wet after crashing through the bedroom window, I wake up with one of them looming over me licking her lips!
I believe they hold meetings at night in the fields and plot!
They've already hypnotised me into feeding them every time I go into the kitchen, they've convinced me I fed different cats earlier!
It's mind control, beware!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 11:50 AM

That's mild compared to the little grey ghost in this house which snatches my socks and knickers and takes them on the lawn for all to see .
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 03:11 PM

These are so funny.

Oh I do miss my girls and the antics they used to get up to. It still makes me laugh remembering
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 03:13 PM

One of mine used to sit on top of the wardrobe and meow at the ceiling! Now that's disturbing!
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 04:42 PM

hhahahah i have 3 cats --but i dont think cats can hold eggs' lol,,, gosh u have a problem there ....silver tabby
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by toffee ->
... but i dont think cats can hold eggs' lol ...
Maybe not - but they can maneuver them off things - and then look at me with such innocent little faces!

Rascals!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

18-11-2015, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
One of mine used to sit on top of the wardrobe and meow at the ceiling! Now that's disturbing!
I have one that does that - but only when I have visitors. He sits in the middle of the floor, staring at the ceiling - until he has everyone looking up - then he sighs disdainfully and walks off!
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 06:12 PM

That kind of thing used to happen all the time in our old house (a 1700s 6-bedroom property), only difference was we had no pets...

Yep, needless to say I do believe in ghosts.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2015, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I have one that does that - but only when I have visitors. He sits in the middle of the floor, staring at the ceiling - until he has everyone looking up - then he sighs disdainfully and walks off!
PMSL....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top