Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2010, 09:07 AM

Tuesday twitterings

Morning all, and a special hello to anybody new who is reading ... there seem to have been a few new names appearing over the last few days. Don't be shy - jump in and say hello; it's a friendly place and, thus far, we've managed to accommodate everyone Good grief - anywhere which will allow me will accept everyone That's a bit like the Groucho Marx quote, isn't it?
No news here- it's dry, for now, and a weak sun is attempting to break through but I'm not that hopeful
Have a good day
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2010, 09:24 AM

Re: Tuesday twitterings

DM and all What a horrid day it is up here - snow, snow and more snow!! It started last night and still going! The main drive outside is all slush so, at least, the local buses can get up and the cars as well! I so hate snow! Summer time has started!!

Hope everyone will enjoy your Tuesday, no matter what

Take care.
mickypoppins
Colchester, uk
mickypoppins is female  mickypoppins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2010, 09:32 AM

Raining here in Essex, been doing so on and off since yesterday. This time next month I will be sweltering in Texas - can't wait!!!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2010, 10:52 AM

More snow, Brandykins? What a pain in the ____ for you. It's threatening rain here but I don't think it will come to much. I've managed the dog-walk circuit and got some washing done anyway, so things aren't too bad.
Have you all got your daffies out? There's a real riot of colour here now (if you like yellow - that's the only colour!) and I spotted some primroses out on th bank and the horse chestnut buds are swelling.
Hope this is winter's final fling for those of you in the north
buddi bo
lincs
buddi bo is female  buddi bo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2010, 03:19 PM

Just got home from a lovely walk , (muddy me and muddy dog) the rain has stopped and sun coming out ,, saw some violets at the edge of the field that we walkied round , my dog even sniffed them and didnt walk on them ,.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2010, 04:33 PM

It's supposed to be cold, drizzly and windy here; apparently Mother Nature didn't read the forecast, although it is windy, but the sun has finally appeared! Feels so good after all the rain and gloom. 5 C (41 F). Slept in, got the trash and recycling out and did some more bamboo whacking; I too lead an exciting life!

DM - what about the white daffs wih orange cups?

[IMG]
[/IMG]

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top