Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 05:57 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

Taken in Bakewell in Derbyshire.
I did a bit of buying from Amazon yesterday.....for our son's birthday next month, two compost containers and for his Christmas present, a monocular ( and I got myself one at the same time). Only a few more presents to get then we've done.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 07:13 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Morning all, dry here and a dry forecast with lighter winds and maybe a chance of a little sunshine....

Now the wind has dropped I am hoping to sweep the leaves up later, and I have hot some new autumn fruiting raspberry canes to plant.

Alan, what is a monocular?

Have a good day folks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 07:42 AM

Pretty picture - good morning all
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 07:46 AM

Good morning everyone
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 07:49 AM

Good Morning All. Still dark out there, so not sure what the weather is going to do today.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 07:51 AM

Hi

Lovely picture as usual Alan.

I am stuck inside the house at the moment, so no getting out for me unfortunately.

I really need to, I have some trellising down at the moment following the high winds, but it will have to keep for a while, along with the rest of the garden.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 07:55 AM

Good morning everyone,

Lovely picture Alan, thank you.

Have a lovely day everyone, stay dry and warm and above all stay SAFE and well. God bless.

Now I must face that horrible day out there and walk the dog.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 08:24 AM

Good morning all.
I too wondered what a monocular was Alan so I Googled it. Seems like it's half a binocular!
I'm child minding from 11.0'clock onwards today so will be quite busy. I'm teaching Taylor how to make a birthday card for her daddy on my computer and we have Josh's playgroup to go to this afternoon...

Have a good day all.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning all.
I too wondered what a monocular was Alan so I Googled it. Seems like it's half a binocular!
I'm child minding from 11.0'clock onwards today so will be quite busy. I'm teaching Taylor how to make a birthday card for her daddy on my computer and we have Josh's playgroup to go to this afternoon...

Have a good day all.
Monoculars are suitable for carrying in your pocket when you go out into the countryside as they take up less room than binoculars but do the same job when bird-watching etc.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2015, 08:48 AM

Good morning

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top