Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 10:39 AM

Can I Help You ???

As usual I experienced a weird day yesterday. Not sure why these things happen. Maybe life itself is trying to tell me something. Allow me to explain...

I was walking down the street just minding my own business when all of a sudden this young man with a weird smile on his face comes upto me out of nowhere and says.. " Can I help you ?" ? Didn't pay much attention to him and continued on my way. Farther down the road I decide to walk into a coffee shop. While in line I feel a tap on my shoulder and sure enough, the same young man with the same weird smile says.. " Can I help you ? Really didn't know what to make of it all and figured, maybe the young guy works here, so I politely answered back.. " No, thank you ". As I pay for my coffee, I walk out the shop and decide to take a stroll in the nearby park. I find a bench by this lake, take a seat and contemplate the ducks. Suddenly, out of nowhere this good duty man pops into my scenario and says to me the now familiar phrase with a dumb smile on his face.. " Can I help you ???" Honelstly, at that point I was pretty upset, so I yell back at the guy.. Whats wrong with you, man ! Do I look like I need help from you or are you trying to obtain more merit badges as a boy scout. The young man gives me a weird smile and says.. " Have a nice day " and walks away.

Later on that night I had been to a musical event it had been raining a lot. I quickly jumped into my vehicle and drive off into the night. This a rural area with no lights. Very quiet and lonely. Suddenly, my cars gives a quick jump, sputters and chokes. Car engine goes dead. I walk out with hardly no light outside in the middle of nowhere. Desperate for the situation I now find myself in. I look around, raise both my hands in the air and yell.. Where is help when I really need it !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 10:44 AM

Re: Can I Help You ???

Ha ha - so very true, if only you'd known you could have said to him 'stick around - I'll be needing help later' .............
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Ha ha - so very true, if only you'd known you could have said to him 'stick around - I'll be needing help later' .............
Indeed.. I need to learn to be a bit more proactive..
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 10:50 AM

Well firstly I hope you and your car managed to get home safely?
Very weird.He must have been following you. Think it would make me want to look out of my window and check he wasn't outside my house.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 10:50 AM

...............................................Edi ted
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-11-2015, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Indeed.. I need to learn to be a bit more proactive..

Absolutely - and don't forget, we have a third eye for a reason Rodolfo
eyes_of_a_painter
n

15-11-2015, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Linden Tree ->
Well firstly I hope you and your car managed to get home safely?
Very weird.He must have been following you. Think it would make me want to look out of my window and check he wasn't outside my house.
Probably just a financial expert wanting to give me some stock market advise. Experts, yes. Advise, one needs to be careful there...
eyes_of_a_painter
n

15-11-2015, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Absolutely - and don't forget, we have a third eye for a reason Rodolfo
I know a little about the third eye. Thing is, this material world of ours is quite a distraction..
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:31 AM

hahaha, a young stalker, you shouldn't have scared him away.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

15-11-2015, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
hahaha, a young stalker, you shouldn't have scared him away.
Maybe I should have been a bit wiser an investigated further what he wss trying to help me with.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top