Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 08:27 AM

Goodmorning Monday:)

to everyone

Hope your Monday will be a good one

Take care.
val
Kent UK
val is female  val has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 08:40 AM

Re: Goodmorning Monday:)

I hope its a good day for everyone.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 08:47 AM

Well it's chucking it down with rain and blowing a gale, so think I'll just curl up in front of the fire...
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 11:33 AM

It's very damp here too ..but at least it's not raining at the moment....hope that everyone has a good day...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 11:37 AM

Dull morning here, rained earlier.

Catching up on a few household chores that were sadly neglected over the weekend

Have a good day all!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 02:18 PM

Hi all - aren't I late?
That's what happens when OH has a day off and we 'do stuff' However, he did take Dinah out and let me have an hour on the allotment so it wasn't all wasted time - maybe the blueberry muffin and small latte in town was
It's dull here but dry and not cold. The soil is still very damp - I could only work from the path.
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 03:12 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm blueberrry muffin sounds goooooooodddddddd
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 04:28 PM

Gloomy and dank here; weather hasn't been as bad as predicted, rain was supposed to be heavy but have actually gotten only .18" so far. Just damp and more drizzle than rain, but should stay like this thru Tuesday, then a nice sunny warmup. Only 10 C (50 F), now, not too windy. Had a lie-in and did a few chores, nothing interesting going on.

Stay warm and dry ...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 09:17 PM

Evening all-hope you've all had a good day. Had a good day-walking this morning-went out after lunch to try and find a nice jacket for one of my niece's baby's Christening on Easter Sunday. Didn't find one, and as I've said before do not like shopping, so I won't be going to look again and am going to borrow one off one of my sisters instead! After that it was work.

Best of all I can now get on my laptop-been having trouble connecting to the internet. Friday night just managed to make one post on here, then internet went down. Saturday, just couldn't get a connection and Sunday it connected when it was time to go to bed!!! Kept showing me I was connected but I wasn't. Tonight connected with no problems.........the gremlins must have given up and gone elsewhere.............
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 10:53 PM

Glad you've got it working OK now; so frustrating not to be able to get on line. My dial-up is slow, but it gets me there every time.. (knock wood!)

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top