Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 10:37 AM

Mission Impossible

Life can be pretty unpredictable at times and has a tendency to pitch us a curve ball when least expected. Allow me to explain..

I was at the mall the other day having a coffee and a donut at the food court when suddenly, my stomach begins to rumble and I felt a very strong cramp. I look across the hall and spot the restroom. I immediately walk in and quickly take a seat in the nearest stall and allow nature to take over. As I sit there I look to my left and spot a brown manila envelope leaning up against the bathroom wall. Curiousity gets the best of me. So I reach over, open the envelope and to my surprise, I pull out a very old style tape recorder. For whatever reason I pressed the PLAY button and very mysterious male voice comes on and says..

" Good morning, Mr. Phelps. Your mission if you so accept... of course our secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions and this recording will self destruct in 5 seconds."

As the stall began to fill itself with white smoke, I looked to my right and suddenly realized I was out of toilet paper...:
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 10:56 AM

Re: Mission Impossible

You have the envelope, so not out of netty roll at all.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 11:01 AM

Indeed the manila envelope came handy. As the saying goes.. " God may close a door, but always opens a window."
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
You have the envelope, so not out of netty roll at all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Indeed the manila envelope came handy. As the saying goes.. " God may close a door, but always opens a window."
Look before you leap springs to mind ive been there.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

13-11-2015, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Look before you leap springs to mind ive been there.
You are right. Though, I do recall when I once tried bungee jumping. Got to the edge, looked down and literally froze. The instructor said.. " Close your eyes its easier that way." Then gave me a push. ..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 04:01 PM

I wouldn't do a bungee jump if you offered me a million pounds.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

13-11-2015, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wouldn't do a bungee jump if you offered me a million pounds.
I agree with you. I was much younger then. I play life safer these days..:
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Life can be pretty unpredictable at times and has a tendency to pitch us a curve ball when least expected. Allow me to explain..

I was at the mall the other day having a coffee and a donut at the food court when suddenly, my stomach begins to rumble and I felt a very strong cramp. I look across the hall and spot the restroom. I immediately walk in and quickly take a seat in the nearest stall and allow nature to take over. As I sit there I look to my left and spot a brown manila envelope leaning up against the bathroom wall. Curiousity gets the best of me. So I reach over, open the envelope and to my surprise, I pull out a very old style tape recorder. For whatever reason I pressed the PLAY button and very mysterious male voice comes on and says..

" Good morning, Mr. Phelps. Your mission if you so accept... of course our secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions and this recording will self destruct in 5 seconds."

As the stall began to fill itself with white smoke, I looked to my right and suddenly realized I was out of toilet paper...:
What was the mission Painter Man?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
What was the mission Painter Man?
We may never know OGF

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top