Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 06:17 PM

Invading Australia

Hi

In view of some of the statements made recently by some Australians it is clear that they could become a hostile state in the not too distant future.

I have been making contingency plans in case this scenario happens.

Using a War Games Programme, I have in-putted the relative Military capabilities of both the UK and Australia.

I am somewhat surprised by the results.

Apparently if Australia tried to invade the UK they would be totally wiped out before they reached South Africa.

On the other hand, if we decided to attack Australia, they wouldn't know we were coming and their entire Navy and Air Force would we wiped out with just 2 salvoes of submarine launched cruise missiles.

Surely this cannot be right?

After all we do depend upon Australia to keep Britain's Streets Safe.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 09:06 PM

Re: Invading Australia

I thought Australia invaded us years ago. Just go to Earl's Court or Sheperds bush in West London, and you will see why.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top