Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 04:58 PM

The Affair

I did enjoy Series 1 about the adulterous affair between Noah ‘Dominic West’ an Alison, ‘Ruth Wilson’ Both fine British Actors.
However, I am not enamoured with Series 2

In last night’s episode, in the first few minutes, we were confronted by a naked Noah
having sex on the sofa with Alison, complete with bumping and grinding, puffing and blowing, and moans and groans.,,, Not very romantic. . And why do we have to be voyeurs to private moments? We have seen it all before many times, and ‘In Your Face on TV
Also, Noah is round shouldered……..and we all know why!!
No wonder he can’t finish the last chapter in his Book, he is too busy having sex.
I am surprised he finds time to write at all.

It is quite frustrating to watch.
It was so disjointed and his daughter appeared out of nowhere shouting and swearing
There seems to be so many problems with both families, and ‘Love does not Conquer All’
Then there was the incident with the dog as well.

The American Actors are all very good too, especially the Older Friend with a walking stick.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top