Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 09:22 AM

Sunrise Over Northlands Park "Essex"

This mornings sunrise over Northlands were Bonnie and I walk every morning.

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 09:42 AM

Re: Sunrise Over Northlands Park "Essex"

Stunning photos!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Stunning photos!

It was indeed a beautiful sunrise this morning Longfellow.
Beautiful photographs.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 10:27 AM

A beautiful sunrise, Longfellow...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 03:27 PM

Beautiful photos Longfellow you must have been up very early!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 03:38 PM

We had that warm glow up here too, very lovely photos thank you for sharing them
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 03:57 PM

You wouldn't catch me walking Amber in Northlands at that time of the day with the number of muggings and rapes that have gone on there recently! I'll admit it was a nice sun rise this morning.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
You wouldn't catch me walking Amber in Northlands at that time of the day with the number of muggings and rapes that have gone on there recently! I'll admit it was a nice sun rise this morning.
Yes Moyra there have been a few these past couple of months I think bad elements are creeping in all over the UK and our area seems to be no exception. Found a load of ID cards only a few days ago on one of the footpaths. Some poor woman had been mugged by the looks of things. I only hope it was just her bag that had been stolen.
I do tell a few of the ladies off I normally walk with some mornings for being out there by themselves, but they seem quite adamant that their dogs would deter any would be muggers. I would just hit them with my o2 bottle..
Hope you are keeping well.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top