Join for free
Katiecoos
New Member!
Chatham UK
Katiecoos is female 

27-03-2010, 09:07 PM

Hello hello

Hello everyone I have not been on this site for ages!!!!!!!
I have been retired for one year now and wow what a year. It has gone so quickly and I am enjoying every minute of my free time. There are just not enough hours in the day to do all that I want to do. I, swim, shop, lunch with friends. I have even started learning a new language !!!!!! I have so many Spanish and south American contacts on skype I am already having small conversations with people and also helping them with their English. If you have spare time, especially during the winter you should give it a try, it is really good fun. There are so many website to use, learning a language is so much easier these days, and there also seems to be a shortage of English people for those foreign people to talk to, they really appreciate help.

In four weeks time I am off on a cruise to the Caribbean, looking forward to sitting on a nice warm beach and swimming in the warm sea.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 09:56 PM

Re: Hello hello

Sounds ace Katiecoos! I'd love to learn another language - and I considered moving to Spain for a couple of years too... is it easy?

Maybe you could start a thread and teach us some in it

Post some pics of your cruise when you get back too! Sounds like you're having a blast!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 10:02 PM

Sounds as though you are enjoying your retirement - I absolutely hate it!! Hope you will have a wonderful cruise and look forward to hearing all about it and to seeing pics, please

Take care
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 10:26 PM

me gusta mucho hablar espanol, pero hablo un pocito bastante mal
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Katiecoos ->
Hello everyone I have not been on this site for ages!!!!!!!
I have been retired for one year now and wow what a year. It has gone so quickly and I am enjoying every minute of my free time. There are just not enough hours in the day to do all that I want to do. I, swim, shop, lunch with friends. I have even started learning a new language !!!!!! I have so many Spanish and south American contacts on skype I am already having small conversations with people and also helping them with their English. If you have spare time, especially during the winter you should give it a try, it is really good fun. There are so many website to use, learning a language is so much easier these days, and there also seems to be a shortage of English people for those foreign people to talk to, they really appreciate help.

In four weeks time I am off on a cruise to the Caribbean, looking forward to sitting on a nice warm beach and swimming in the warm sea.
Maybe you could post some of the websites you use?
Katiecoos
New Member!
Chatham UK
Katiecoos is female 

28-03-2010, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by PPHammer ->
me gusta mucho hablar espanol, pero hablo un pocito bastante mal

HA HA Yo solia hablo un poco, pero depues de cinco meses de aprendiendo espaņol, hablo mucho mejor
Yo no soy perfecto, pero la gente me entiende.

Anyone that wants to learn try this website www.livemocha.com and if you want to learn spanish you can also use www.lenguajero.com, but this site you need to know a little more spanish.
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK

28-03-2010, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Katiecoos ->
HA HA Yo solia hablo un poco, pero depues de cinco meses de aprendiendo espaņol, hablo mucho mejor
Yo no soy perfecto, pero la gente me entiende.

Anyone that wants to learn try this website www.livemocha.com and if you want to learn spanish you can also use www.lenguajero.com, but this site you need to know a little more spanish.
gracias muchisimas
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2010, 02:15 PM

Hi there! Welcome back

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top