Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
sully
uk
sully is female  sully has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 08:14 PM

Roxy stolen chihuahua in yorkshire uk

MY friends dog has been stolen from outside the Factory Shop in Ben Rhydding near Ilkley, West Yorkshire.

Her name is Roxy and she's a 4-year-old chihuahua with very distinctive colouring. She is chocolate and tan, with a white chest. This kind of colouring is very rare - you would know if you saw her. She has been spayed, which makes her of no value to breeders or anybody wanting to sell her.

Roxy is not lost - she has been taken, and we need to find her quickly. She'll be very frightened and desperate to come home.

If you've seen her - or even think you've seen her - please contact us straight away.

01942 430172 (home)
07854 744873 or 07970 720915 (mobile)

Substantial reward offered for her safe return.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 08:22 PM

Re: Roxy stolen chihuahua in yorkshire uk

Hope she is found soon Sully - your friends must be so anxious for her return
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 08:41 PM

How awful for you all
Let's hope Roxy gets returned - maybe she was taken to make money from a 'reward'?
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 10:28 PM

Oh that is really awful and I do hope Roxy is found. Fingers crossed. It really must be dreaful for all of you.
tinacee1
Lancashire UK
tinacee1 is female  tinacee1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2010, 01:01 AM

That's just terrible - there is so much of this going on just now - a sad sad horrible sign of the times.

I used to take my dogs (Lhasa Apso's) shopping with me but stopped last year when I heard a harrowing story about a dog which was taken by lads (monsters !) from outside a supermarket and thrown from a bridge to it's death. It was a rescue dog and had at last found a loving owner. I cried when I heard about it.

I hope and pray she gets the little soul back and those !@**# 's who took the mite will never have any luck. I will keep a look out for her.

Tina
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2010, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
How awful for you all
Let's hope Roxy gets returned - maybe she was taken to make money from a 'reward'?
I didn't even think of that some people eh

Originally Posted by tinacee1 ->
That's just terrible - there is so much of this going on just now - a sad sad horrible sign of the times.

I used to take my dogs (Lhasa Apso's) shopping with me but stopped last year when I heard a harrowing story about a dog which was taken by lads (monsters !) from outside a supermarket and thrown from a bridge to it's death. It was a rescue dog and had at last found a loving owner. I cried when I heard about it.

I hope and pray she gets the little soul back and those !@**# 's who took the mite will never have any luck. I will keep a look out for her.

Tina
Makes you angry doesn't it

I wouldn't even leave Rocky in a car by himself fir a few minutes even tho most people who run a mile from him! It takes just one idiot to know that bull breeds are actually big softies to get him to roll over for them
windhound
Surrey,UK
windhound is female 

28-03-2010, 11:40 AM

I am so sorry you have this awful situation to cope with. Can I suggest that you contact "Dog Lost" they have members all over the country,they will advise that you "Poster" all over the surrounding area as not everybody has internet access. Just Google Dog Lost and lots of luck,am keeping my fingers crossed.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2010, 11:42 AM

That's awful! I hope Roxy is back home soon.....
sully
uk
sully is female  sully has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2010, 06:25 PM

Thanks everyone, Jodie and her friends have posters all over several areas where they are, i and others have posted on websites, word of mouth is good to so spread as much of the word as you can please, thankyou.
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2010, 07:19 PM

My heart breaks for your friend. How devastating.

Please God she is found safe and sound very, very soon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top