Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 09:25 AM

Morning Saturday:)

to you All

Hope you will all enjoy your Saturday, whatever you do.

Take care.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 10:57 AM

Re: Morning Saturday:)

Morning rose, morning all . . love the card Rose, . . the weekend at last, . . it quite nice here, a bit windy but it's dry, . . so far.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 12:57 PM

Morning everyone!

Nothing special weatherwise wise here, just a typical English overcast day.

Going to my daughter's house this afternoon for a belated birthday meal for my OH. I may even sneak on her treadmill whilst there and work off a few pounds!

Have a good day everyone, don't forget the clocks tonight!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 01:56 PM

Hi everyone - it's been a very nice day so far. S-s-s-spring does tend to arrive with a s-s-s-stutter doesn't it?
I've taken advantage of the lack of rain and spent a couple of productive hours at the allotment. It's still quite wet, so had to be careful not to do any 'soil compacting' but I did manage to tidy the strawberries and put a few in a new bed. It's good to see some new green life amongst the dead brown leaves. The buds 0n the fruit trees and bushes are swelling and I will be able to pull some rhubarb soon. Those first few sticks are always sooo much appreciated.

Hope you are all having a nice day
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 04:52 PM

Greetings from chilly Washington; we got below freezing last night; the poor magnolias that were in full bloom got nipped; happens frequently. And there was ice on the bucket I use to catch the rainwater for the houseplants. Lots of sun now and has warmed up to 3 C (37 F) now, but the wind chill is -1!! Nothing special happening, just my usual library run

Hope it;s a good day for all, rember to set the clocks ahead an hour tonight!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 04:59 PM

Afternoon all, been busy tidying the greenhouse ready to start sowing..Evicted quite a few spiders too.....next is the potting shed, then its all systems go....
Been beautiful here today, windy but unusually warm..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top