Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2010, 09:46 AM

Well it's Wednesday

Halfway through the week already and a new month in prospect next week! Where does the time melt away to? And, finally, the clock change this weekend.
I don't think I have any news to impart - I'm following the England team playing cricket in Bangladesh and weighing up whether I'll just wait till it finishes (maybe 11am our time, with the time difference) or risk taking Dinah out and missing the exciting ending ... ah, decisions, decisions.

Have a good day everyone
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2010, 12:04 PM

Re: Well it's Wednesday

Morning all, . . after a good nights sleep I feel quite good today, the hard work I did yesterday out the back had me done in last night.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2010, 12:34 PM

Can't wait til we change the clocks. I love the longer days!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2010, 01:22 PM

Morning All Not a nice one here! Buds are on some of the trees and bushes! Nearly clock forward time again Hate losing an hour in bed!! Means I am up at 5 am instead of 6 am as Loki is up early and has me up with her

Hope you all enjoy your day

Take care.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2010, 04:49 PM

Windy here today, typical March weather: brilliant sunshine, 11 C (53 F), a nice day. The oaks and elms are leafing out now, and I see a few buds on the tulips. We've been on Daylight Saving time since mid month' love the extra light in the evening!

Take care, have a good day all.
val
Kent UK
val is female  val has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2010, 05:54 PM

Been a day for nipping out and about shopping and window shopping. We went to choose a carpet for our daughters room but I decided when I got there she'd better choose it herself, I'm bound to get it wrong.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2010, 07:38 PM

A glorious evening in Essex, and the wild daffodils are out. Late this year which meant they survived Mothers Day.
I spent the morning painting (I`m working on a portrait of my mum as a girl, from an old photo) and the afternoon walking the dogs round the country park, with a long stop on a bench to read my book. Casserole in oven and a Miss Mrple film on later.
A heavenly day. It doesn`t get much better.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top