Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2010, 09:24 AM

Tuesday Tchat

Good morning - it's a bit nippy here and there was thick fog earlier but the forecast says it will stay dry.
Hopefully I'll get those cloches done, which I was supposed to do yesterday (I did buy the materials) and will do an hour on the allotment, just keeping it tidy
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2010, 10:51 AM

Re: Tuesday Tchat

Morning DM

It was a bit grey here first thing but is trying to brighten up.

Back to work today after a fortnight off, I didn't get very far with tidying the garden, it wasn't helped when two of the cows escaped and decided to come into the garden on Saturday. I was worried they would end up in the pool, I couldn't face having the firemen (and lady) back again a week after setting fire to the chimney.

I am shopping before going to work, Pip is going training this evening, I am hoping he will be a bit better behaved tonight. He gets frustrated when I wont let him go and play with the other dogs. His first show is already booked, Bank Holiday Monday 31 May.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2010, 12:12 PM

Morning all, we have a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, and quite warm too...
Think an afternoon in the garden is in order...
Have a good one everybody....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2010, 04:42 PM

Hi, all. Spring is so volatile: we had April weather last week and are back to February today. It's 15 degrees cooler than yesterday, cloudy and a raw East wind. Been to the market; no gardening today I think, the soil is still quite wet from all the rain yesterday.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2010, 04:52 PM

Cloudy rainy day here today - back to normal then I see!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2010, 05:34 PM

A horrible wet day here and cool

Had a hospital appointment this afternoon, got soaked through on the way home. Heating turned up, a nice cup of tea and I'm feeling back to normal now
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2010, 06:22 PM

I'm tired of cold wind Please can we have spring back?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2010, 10:25 PM

This morning caught up with washing, took the Hatti girl for a stroll around the recreation ground and got absolutely soaked! Then it was off to work at 1pm which is the time I am starting for rest of week. Inundated with Ins. Claim Forms-but never mind will soon be on countdown for 30 April!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2010, 11:19 PM

Evening all, . . been busy today clearing up the back yard and preparing a new site for the lean-to greenhouse, . . it was really cold today.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top