Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 01:32 AM

Spa days..

They're very popular. You go to this health spa & enjoy all the facilities including sauna & Jacuzzi.
In with your day you get two beauty treatments, a facial and a body massage ... I was invited to go on one of these days with a group of friends to celebrate ones birthday. I had to decline because it meant letting Paula down with the child minding.

The truth is though - I was glad really. The sauna/Jacuzzi would have been ok but I would hate having a body massage. The others are really looking forward to it ... I must be weird!!!

Do you think you would you enjoy a spa day if you had the chance?
(Or have you been on one?)
Deborah2307
Weymouth Dorset
Deborah2307 is female  Deborah2307 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 07:54 AM

Re: Spa days..

Hi Carol, no you are not weird I was booked in for a massage with my daughter and her friend and I had to walk out. I couldnt do it, it was just to personal to allow a stranger to do it, so maybe we are both weird.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 07:57 AM

Id love one..Ive had facials which were wonderful and so relaxing ,ive never had a body massage but if I had the chance to why not..im sure it would be the most relaxing thing ,but I would only know if I had the chance
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:36 AM

Do you think you would you enjoy a spa day if you had the chance?
(Or have you been on one?)
No they are my idea of hell and a total waste of money .
If I want to relax I go for a walk.

My DIL goes to a spar quite often with her friends one of whom had a pre wedding party there.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:56 AM

I love massage . Recently went for a Thai massage . I do a free pedicure for a lady who then gives me a free massage in return. I recently finished a college course and am trained in Indian head massage and Thai foot massage . I'm starting a course on reflexology next year .

All enjoyable treatments .

Spa days can be expensive , never been on one but would go if treated
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 10:12 AM

My sister and nieces have been to one, but I've never had the opportunity.

Wouldn't mind a massage, having had similar done by an osteopath on my back and shoulders some years ago. Felt so relaxed afterwards.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top