Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 04:11 PM

Anyone know about Black Friday

Does anyone know if theres going to be another Black Friday sale at all.?
I saw what happened on the last one how some shoppers ran riot so I hope there wont be another like it..why DO some people feel the need to fight for certain items?

Would you get into a scrummage for a tv or other item ,is it worth it? Do you really get a bargain?

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 04:18 PM

Re: Anyone know about Black Friday

We don't do 'sales'.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 04:20 PM

Hi Alan
I like sales but I dont go overboard with them ,if theres something I genuinely want and could make use of then all the better if I can get it in a sale at a good price ,If the price even in a sale is still too much for me then simple I just wont buy
I can remember when the old January sales used to be the highlight of the New Year
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 04:30 PM

Jumble sales used to be bad enough. All the elderly dears pushing you out the way.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 04:37 PM

You only get a bargain if you are buying something you need, if you buy a £800 television for £400 you haven't really saved £400, you have just spent £400 that you didn't need to,
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

25-10-2015, 04:39 PM

Jimmy thats very true ,some people lose their heads at the sight of big reductions
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

25-10-2015, 04:42 PM

Doc I love jumble sales ,you can pick up clothes for pennies and thats what I call a real bargain....I usually dress as if ive been dipped in glue and thrown in a jumble sale lol ...I just push the "old dears" out the way ...some are very aggressive too especially if they spot some bloomers or long johns hahaha...I refuse to fight over used clothes!!!
Ive picked up some brill ones though new and unworn too
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 05:37 PM

I bought my sony experia mobile last Black Friday, which I came across quite by chance.
It's the 27th November this year, and I've got it in my diary, but There's not anything I really want.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
We don't do 'sales'.
Me neither Alan I would run a mile to avoid one
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

25-10-2015, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by JainieB ->
I bought my sony experia mobile last Black Friday, which I came across quite by chance.
It's the 27th November this year, and I've got it in my diary, but There's not anything I really want.
Thankyou JainieB,Is it an annual event now?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top