Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 06:33 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken in the seafront gardens in Douglas, IoM.
My journey up to Mansfield yesterday was quite uneventful but we were back home in daylight. Next time we go up there we will be returning in the dark so we will have to see how I'm coping driving in the dark.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 06:46 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning all, glad the trip went well Alan, it was a filthy morning for travelling...

A dry day forecast so I'll be pottering about in the garden tidying the beds for winter methinks.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 07:26 AM

Very pretty picture - can't you have a drive locally first, its dark around 4 and the children are off school - have you got yer specs sorted yet ?
Good morning all
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 07:29 AM

Morning Alan, lovely photo. As i sit here i can hear geese passing overhead.

Big match today, im worried. hope all members have a pleasant and relaxing Sunday.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Very pretty picture - can't you have a drive locally first, its dark around 4 and the children are off school - have you got yer specs sorted yet ?
Good morning all
You have to give it about 6 weeks from your operation before you get tested for new glasses Patsy...............about 3 more weeks to go.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 08:26 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely flowers Alan.

Bright and sunny here this morning.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone,

Lovely bright morning out there so far but cold. Do have a good day all and stay warm and dry, and above all safe and well. God bless.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 09:12 AM

buenas dias all. Lovely photo Alan. Grey and dull here this morning, it rained most of the night, what a novelty for us, it won´t make the holiday makers happy though and there are so many of them around still this year, a lot more than usual at this time of year. No plan of action for today as yet, just a wait and see kind of day. Have a good one all.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 09:31 AM

A cheerful pgoto this morning, Alan. I don't need glasses since my cataracts were removed, except for reading. Finnally after a 6 month arguement with sister, she sent me a check for my share of Mom's estate. Still have no settlement on Mom's house and land but talking in the right direction. Hope all of you have a nice day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
You have to give it about 6 weeks from your operation before you get tested for new glasses Patsy...............about 3 more weeks to go.

I remember the hospital telling Mum the same Alan, she had to wait to get her new lenses too.
Nice picture - glad you got back safely.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top