Join for free
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 08:47 PM

Got the Giggles

Today we went to the cinema, there was four couples in, all on a different row. Now I know they give a row and number on your ticket going in but in the afternoon folk just sit anywhere as there's plenty of room. Today just as the film was starting a couple came in walked up the steps past loads of empty rows then stopped at the one we were sitting on, the two end seats, motioned us to stand up while they proceeded to the two seats at the other end. I had a right good chuckle.......nowt queerest than folk.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 08:58 PM

Re: Got the Giggles

Did you not wonder why they wanted those seats?
I can think of two reasons.
One is that maybe that is where they sat when they first went out together.
Or maybe they are spies and those seats are a 'letter box drop spot' and there were secret messages hidden somewhere in those seats. P
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 09:14 PM

You could be right Emjay but the age of them says the cinema wasn't built that long ago.........now they could be spy's doing a letter drop of secret codes as to where they've hid the jelly babies.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
I can think of two reasons.
One is that maybe that is where they sat when they first went out together.
I would guess the reason is something like that Ej I hope you enjoyed the film Gabi
Gabi
Lancs,.

23-10-2015, 09:38 PM

Yes thank you Meg we did enjoy the film. The couple was OAP like myself and unless it's a late second love where the cinema is it use to be a field when I was young.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 11:30 PM

Maybe they were good seats
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2015, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Maybe they were good seats
Yes - nice and comfy

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top