Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2010, 02:54 PM

'S a very soggy Saturday

Hi everyone - where are you? Not underwater I hope; it's very wet and yukky here. I just about got in from walking the dog yesterday morning, before the worst of it started, and it doesn't seem to have eased much since then.
2 x £25 Premium Bond wins this morning - hurrah!
And I bought myself a nice DAB clock radio for the bedroom yesterday, which I'm pleased with .... and which left about 40p change from the PB prizes. Ho hum, what goes around comes around I guess.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2010, 03:24 PM

Re: 'S a very soggy Saturday

G'day y'all, . . it's quite mild here and I changed the engine oil and filter in the Jeep while it's still dry, . . the buds are budding and my buddies are nodding off in the warmth out the back.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2010, 04:32 PM

Re: 'S a very soggy Saturday

Hi people! A real foretaste of April here: already 18 degrees (65 F) before lunch, sunny and will get warmer as the day goes on. On the ride to the library and liquor store saw dozens in shorts already and shop owners putting out chairs and umbrellas in their outside seating areas! We'll be back to reality by Tuesday, so I'm enjoying it while I can; as is Leia ,,,her porch is open and she can come and go as she wishes

DM, wish I could send you our weather; sounds yucky there

Enjoy the weekend.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top