Join for free
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2015, 10:55 AM

English humour at it's best

For those who do not listen to the 'Today' programme on Radio 4, this is English humour at its best.

Right at the end of a programme recently, there was a discussion about the obscene cost of entry into Premiership football games,

the cheapest price of between £60 and £100 per game is not uncommon.

An older chap being interviewed said he could recall many years ago arriving at the turnstiles (it was probably West Ham United) and being told: "That will be ten quid, mate".
"What?!" the old chap said "I could get a woman for that!"

The guy on the turnstile retorted, "Not for 45 minutes each way with a brass band and a meat pie in the interval, you wouldn't!"
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2015, 11:51 AM

Re: English humour at it's best

My hubby say's this is an old joke! But hey it was funny
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2015, 12:43 PM

The Old ones are the best
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2015, 01:08 PM

Well it made me smile!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 07:03 PM

This is made up from memory some time ago, when Vicars where constantly in the News.

(Contains some nudity) http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/...psunywl6yx.jpg
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2015, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
For those who do not listen to the 'Today' programme on Radio 4, this is English humour at its best.

Right at the end of a programme recently, there was a discussion about the obscene cost of entry into Premiership football games,

the cheapest price of between £60 and £100 per game is not uncommon.

An older chap being interviewed said he could recall many years ago arriving at the turnstiles (it was probably West Ham United) and being told: "That will be ten quid, mate".
"What?!" the old chap said "I could get a woman for that!"

The guy on the turnstile retorted, "Not for 45 minutes each way with a brass band and a meat pie in the interval, you wouldn't!"

Oooohhhh that sounds good to me basser.
45 minutes passion with a voluptuous woman.
Have a 20 minute break with a brass band playing.
Then have a further 45 minutes rumpy pumpy.

Would anyone out there like to give me a quote on that?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top