Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 12:38 PM

Hold on to your Hollyhocks!

Hold on to your Hollyhocks.

What a smashin set of gnashers he has, and he’s smiling too, he must be having a ball!
I didn’t know where to put this thread, I first thought ‘Food&Drink’ but quickly changed me mind. At first I thought this picture was photoshopped but it’s real, as some Americans might say “He’s got a great dental plan”

It is a fish that could give the great white shark competition as the most terror-inspiring creature of the deep. With the appearance of the piranha, but with teeth that look uncannily human, the pacu usually dines on a feast of insects, decaying plants and fruit that falls into the waters of the Amazon. But it has become more known for reportedly dining on another food: men's testicles.*
As though destined to fulfil the script of a spoof horror flick, the pacu is now on the move, and has now been found as far from its South American home as Paris. Could it be making its way to the UK?
The small fish was found in European waters for the first time in August with experts warning men to keep their trunks on if swimming in the Øresund channel between Denmark and Sweden.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 12:44 PM

Re: Hold on to your Hollyhocks!

Nah. Don't believe it.
You just been down pub Jem?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 12:47 PM

Too early yet Mups. That is a fact, check it out.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 12:53 PM

I humble beg your pardon oh wise one.
Just saw it on a national geographic page, and you are right. The teeth didn't look as white and perfect as in your picture, but the fish certainly exists and they are saying it has 'human like teeth.'
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 12:55 PM

Oooer - I can see why he changed his diet, them teeth are far too good for eating just ants !
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 01:02 PM

EEEK!..Reminds Me of a Guy I used to date way back when..He was a cold fish too..shudders!! :~)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
EEEK!..Reminds Me of a Guy I used to date way back when..He was a cold fish too..shudders!! :~)
Ha ha - me too - he nearly swallowed me
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 01:17 PM

But will it taste ok, surrounded by batter, mushy peas and chips. ?
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
But will it taste ok, surrounded by batter, mushy peas and chips. ?
I think the fish eats them raw without accompanying foods.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 02:30 PM

For a moment I thought you had taken a selfie, Jem - those front gnashers look like human teeth!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top