Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2010, 06:26 AM

Weary Wednesday

Morning all, . . I'm early again, . . it's still dark, as the art mistress said to the janitor, . . . . it's a bit chilly outside but there's no wind.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2010, 09:11 AM

Re: Weary Wednesday

Morning Denis and All - it's been raining here during the night but the sun is out just now. Liked that one about the art mistress
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2010, 01:34 PM

Afternoon all, its glorious here today, and quite warm..Amazing how the sun can make everything seem so much better...

Have a good afternoon all..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2010, 03:33 PM

No sun and back to gloomy weather again.

It doesn't stop the weeds growing though, I have been out exterminating the little so and so's this morning
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2010, 03:46 PM

Our sun has more or less deserted us too - but it is noticably warmer. Last night was the first frost-free for ages.
I don't think there's anything to report - all quiet on the western front
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2010, 03:55 PM

I'll have to desist from early rises, . . it makes the day far too long, . . there was no wind earlier but now we have a sou'wester blowing.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2010, 04:35 PM

And Happy St. Patrick's Day to all also! He is smiling on us today, it's already 12 degrees (54 F) and beautifully sunny before lunch and will make about 16 this afternoon. So lovely after the cold unrelenting Winter. Off to the market earlier; will start my seeds this afternoon. No news really, all is quiet and peaceful here.

An Irish Blessing

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home
And may the hand of a friend always be near.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top