Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2010, 09:42 AM

Happy Monday All:)

Hope everyone will enjoy their Monday, no matter what you do.

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2010, 11:43 AM

Re: Happy Monday All:)

Hello
What a beautiful day - in fact, what a lovely weekend it's been. I feel a different species from last week and the frozen times before. In fact I feel so much better I'm beginning to wonder if I suffer a bit with the dreaded SAD? Or maybe it was a mini-depressive episode following our aborted fortnight in Egypt in January? Who knows.
Talking of aborted holiday, we finally received the insurance money on Friday. Everything was refunded, bar the hotel the night before the proposed flight, including the incidentals from the unexpected extra night waiting etc etc, so I suppose that's not so bad

Have a lovely day everyone - I hope you have wall to wall sunshine too
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2010, 12:37 PM

Beautiful, beautiful day here ..... it puts an extra spring in your step!

We dropped our son off at the station earlier this morning after a really nice weekend. Saturday was a gorgeous day so we explored the local sites, some of which I have never visited before - I haven't walked so much in ages but thoroughly enjoyed it!

Today will be a good tidy up day and maybe there will be time to get out into the garden too.

Have a good day everyone!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2010, 01:40 PM

Afternoon all, . . . I had plans to fit new speakers in the Jeep today but it's too darned cold in this wind.
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2010, 09:01 PM

Well, I don't know where all this fine weather is, it certainly isn't here! Grey with a very cool wind. The best thing you can say about it is that it is neither raining nor snowing!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2010, 09:25 PM

Same here, Wanda: dank and gloomy, chilly North wind, but at least it's finally stopped raining! And the sun is due back tomorrow as the slow moving front finally moves away. It's been a lazy day, just pottering around.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top