Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 05:59 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

The view from the top of Snaefell on the IoM.
I'm having all sorts of trouble with my laptop, I think I'll have to get an expert in to sort it. I had downloaded an app from Lidl Photos with a view to making a calendar for next year and there must have been some malware with it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 06:12 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Hope you get that sorted Alan, I like the picture
Good morning all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 06:16 AM

Morning everyone, cold out there at the moment but the most beautiful clear sky, hopefully a drier day to come for us..

My mum is joining us for lunch today so I'm cooking her favorite fish pie, with orange meringue tart for pud.

Enjoy your day folks
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 06:42 AM

On a clear day you can see all four sides of the island from the top of Snaefell... Nice picture.

Good morning everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 07:54 AM

Good morning all,

Alan, have you tried Malware bytes, a very good programme but it still hasn't cured my blue screen of death I keep getting. I have tried everything to get shot of it. Short of reverting back to the original factory file not sure what I can do as I have tried system restore but cannot go back far enough beyond when it started. Updated drivers everything, nothing seems to work.

Have a good day all, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 08:10 AM

Good morning all. Alan I'm sorry to hear about your computer problems. Hope it gets sorted. The picture is lovely.
It's a nice sunny day here - I'm off walking in the Derbyshire dales.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 08:18 AM

Good morning all.

Nice pic Alan.

Its sunny here but a bit chilly at the moment.

Bed sheets washed and on the washing line.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 09:01 AM

Good morning fellow members bleary eyed this morning after being up half the night with a restless and sick Chloe .

I have relatives staying nearby who may pop in this morning so I need to get busy.

Enjoy your day everyone
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 09:20 AM

Good Morning Each,a bright chilly sunny one here,perfect for walking.Have a good one Folks,x
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 09:29 AM

buenas dias all. Well no sign of the forecasted rain and storms, just blue sky and sunshine. Iīm going to meet friends for an hour or so, then a little food shopping then home, Iīve promised to look after baby Emely (correct spelling, it isnīt Emily) for a couple of hours so my friend and her daughter can go shopping together without the baby. Pia, my friendīs daughter wonīt be going back to Finland this side of Christmas, the episode with the "refugees" has really shaken her up. I hope Chloe is better this morning Meg. Nice photo Alan, I hope you get your computer sorted, itīs so frustrating when they donīt behave. Have a pleasant day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top