Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2010, 03:04 PM

Lib Dems Conference

Just heard one of the best speeches from their treasury spokesman has ever made, . . he said the Tories have mounted a campaign to deliberately destabilise the pound in the hope of winning the election by making labour look bad, . . he went on to slate the bankers saying that their bonuses should be ploughed back into the banks in an effort to get them back into profit.

A further attack was made on Cameron and his crew for sucking up to non-doms, . . (a reference to the peer who funds them to the tune of millions), . . and the upper classes who made the most money out of bank speculations before the tax payer had to bail the banks out, . . he said he'd tax the rich even more because they can afford to pay unlike the poorer people.

I think he has a hidden agenda to create even more non-doms.

It's a pity his party has nobody else like him or I might consider giving them my vote.

Here's the link.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/latest-n...nce.6149492.jp
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2010, 07:31 PM

Re: Lib Dems Conference

I think I may be voting for them. Gone off labour, don't fancy going back into the dark ages with the tories!

I also like the green party - but they can be a bit ott on some issues.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2010, 03:51 PM

After today's speech by their leader I'm considering voting for them come election time, . . the only concern I have is it'll be a vote less for Labour, . . I'd hate if the Tories got in by default.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2010, 04:09 PM

Yeah that's the problem - to be strategic or not :-/
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2010, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by nero ->
After today's speech by their leader I'm considering voting for them come election time, . . the only concern I have is it'll be a vote less for Labour, . . I'd hate if the Tories got in by default.

You want Liebour back in again.?????? taken us into 2 illeagal wars. sold our Gold reserves off cheap..allowing mass immigration..and having to build millions of houses on our green belt because of this..we are having to borrow £1.300 pounds a second. because we are broke. and yet this marxist government is still givening away billions of pounds every year. the list is endless..
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2010, 05:12 PM

Tomcat your offerings on this forum must make those who propound the politics you support very proud.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2010, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Tomcat your offerings on this forum must make those who propound the politics you support very proud.
I think my views are probably a little right wing..
tomcat
Bristol uk

25-03-2010, 12:01 AM

Have you seen the video of Simon Hughs Libdem MP giving a talk to a muslem audiance saying we want you to be our MPs, we want you to be our Prime Minister. we want you to lead us..
Sharia Law will soon be with us.there are already 85 Sharia courts operating in this country..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top