Join for free
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2010, 10:27 PM

Hatti has gone on holiday.......

.......to Derbyshire for just over a week and I'm missing her Drove down to Derbyshire to my brothers this morning with her, and returned this afternoon without her. They are looking after her while I am in Germany. She will be well looked after, but who's going to keep my feet warm tonight.......oh well will just have to cuddle up to my hot water bottle
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2010, 10:35 PM

Re: Hatti has gone on holiday.......

I can imagine how much you are missing her....She will have a great time with Sam, and you can relax and have a great holiday knowing she is being well looked after....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2010, 10:39 PM

Awww ..... she'll be well looked after and no doubt spoilt by your brother, Merz We always miss our pets when we go away but unknown to us they are probably having the time of their life!

In case I miss you on here tomorrow, have a lovely holiday in Germany .... and try to enjoy the flight
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2010, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
I can imagine how much you are missing her....She will have a great time with Sam, and you can relax and have a great holiday knowing she is being well looked after....
Originally Posted by Mags ->
Awww ..... she'll be well looked after and no doubt spoilt by your brother, Merz We always miss our pets when we go away but unknown to us they are probably having the time of their life!

In case I miss you on here tomorrow, have a lovely holiday in Germany .... and try to enjoy the flight
Its really strange without her. I rang them when I got back home, as I always do, and they had been out for a walk and had had a whale of a time. Have had instructions not to keep ringing to see how she is from my brother, but I just ignore him and ring anyway

Am sure I will enjoy my time in Germany, but not sure about the flight Mags!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2010, 11:24 PM

Don't worry about her Merz, I'm sure they'll b spoiling her
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

12-03-2010, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Don't worry about her Merz, I'm sure they'll b spoiling her
She's in good hands and will be spoilt Azz. They always give her extra cuddles and she's in good company with Sam their labrador
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2010, 11:43 PM

Have a lovely time in Germany merz........
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

12-03-2010, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Have a lovely time in Germany merz........
Thank you Moli....am looking forward to seeing my niece and her two boys
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2010, 12:38 AM

Oh the house must feel so empty tonight! But at least she's in a place where she'll be loved and spoiled, not in a boarding kennel. Have a safe trip and enjoy, will miss you.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

13-03-2010, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Oh the house must feel so empty tonight! But at least she's in a place where she'll be loved and spoiled, not in a boarding kennel. Have a safe trip and enjoy, will miss you.
Its so quiet as well Dandysmom, and tomorrow night will be the same! Although she isn't a noisy dog, this time of night she's usually snoring and chasing rabbits in her sleep I have never put any of my dogs into boarding kennels-just couldn't bear thinking of them not having their 'home comforts'

Am hoping to be able to pop in here sometime next week to say hello, otherwse I'll get withdrawal symptoms....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top