Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 06:29 PM

Coincidence?

Have you ever had something happen to make you wonder about coincidences.....just earlier today on the forum a topic was put up of photos of Durdles Door,my good friend Doc has just been on holiday in Dorset and has walked the actual way down shown in the photos.
We were saying what a coincidence it was so I thought id put a topic up about them(with a little push from Doc too lol ).....have you had any?

Ive often been thinking of someone and theyve rang me and also people ive thought ive not seen in a long time have suddenly bumped into them when out and about...very odd!

Is there an explanation?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 06:33 PM

Re: Coincidence?

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Is there an explanation?
Yes coincidence
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 06:52 PM

Thinking of someone then hearing from them - yes
Here is a good 'un
My Mother went to Canada - whilst there she went into a charity shop and saw a lovely bag, she opened it to find a photo of herself with a lady, taken in Margate Kent years before !
She asked the shop assistant if she knew of the lady, she did and they both met up a few days later
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 07:34 PM

That's great Patsy.
Lots of coincidences. It doesn't disturb me now as it has
happened so many times. I call it Karma as its as if something
is sent to prove our worth in believing.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 07:42 PM

I used to get Deja vu a lot, still get it, but rarely now.
I often see something at car boot sales, think maybe I should have bought that only to meet up with my Daughter & she did buy it.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 08:14 PM

While serving in the Royal Navy i had a little lucky mascot a cat dressed in naval uniform holding a small bottle of rum and standing on a bollard this mascot travelled everywhere with me but alas one day it went missing. I served my time left the navy and i never did forget my little mascot. One day years later i was walking along a street in Bury St Edmunds Suffolk when a voice in my head told me to take a look in the charity shop across the street on entering the shop i went to some shelves where there were ornaments but never saw anything of interest until i reached up to the top shelve and grabbed hold of something, as i could not see what it was as the shelve was quite high when i looked at what i had in my hand i honestly could not believe what i saw it was my little mascot lost all those years ago. I admit it may not be the same one but it is identical so how strange is that?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 08:21 PM

Patsy Bowie Tiffany and Doc thanks for your stories,true coincidences indeed and how odd that you should be guided to the charity shop to find your lucky mascot again..you were destined to be reunited with him all along
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

28-09-2015, 08:35 PM

Here you go Doc ,your lucky mascot just appeared as if by magic lol

Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 08:41 PM

Thanks Aysa just thought others would like to see it☺
Docholliday
Norfolk UK

29-09-2015, 08:35 PM

But obviously not.☺

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top