Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 10:20 AM

Sexting Sentence

Simon aged 14 sent a Snapchat of his naughty bits, no doubt hoping to impress a girl at his school...which would you be believe it, was quickly screen grabbed before deletion..and then shared, much to the horror of his mum and the girl.

Enter the police who got heavy, so Simon who is totally clueless about the Law (he sez) is now on the Naughty List for at least 10 years.

Question is. Should he or shouldn't he be on that list
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 10:24 AM

Re: Sexting Sentence

I think it seems to be the thing to do for the young kids today , a moment of madness .

No he shouldn't be on the naughty list , I think the memory will stay forever and he will feel embarrassed .

Sadly too much emphasis on sex nowadays , I blame TV and the media
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 10:28 AM

Well if that is the worst this 14 year old sprogg is going to do, then the police got too heavy.

Mind you.
He does sound like a little pervert in the making!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 10:30 AM

I read about this and listened to the recording of his Mum talking about it .
I think the Police have gone overboard , Teenagers are still growing up and to them its part of flirting a laugh even .
So now it means it will be on record and it might go against him when he applies for a job .
I feel very sorry for the situation hes got himself in to , perhaps other teenagers will learn something from this ..
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 10:35 AM

well let's be fair even at 14 years of age taking a photo of his goolies and passing it on to a girl is asking for trouble.....even so I think the police went over the top by putting him on the sex register for 10 years.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 12:24 PM

I don't know much about the way people think
of sex nowadays but even to me doing something
like that could get forwarded to the world and
not just the girl.
I hope the police take him off after a year and put
it away as it is over the top.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 12:39 PM

Can you imagine what this boys life is like knowing his naughty bits are being flashed around his school, especially if his bits are nothing to brag about .

All men are not equell, which at 14 is one hard lesson to learn
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
especially if his bits are nothing to brag about .

All men are not equell, which at 14 is one hard lesson to learn
I dont think he would have sent to his girl friend if it was not much to brag about
He should not have done it but I think the embarrassment is sufficient without having it on his record, good lord the lad was only 14, mucky little begger
solo
UK

06-09-2015, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Marj ->
I dont think he would have sent to his girl friend if it was not much to brag about
He should not have done it but I think the embarrassment is sufficient without having it on his record, good lord the lad was only 14, mucky little begger

I doubt if he had flashed his crown jewels around to find that out and there is such a thing as photo enhancing

I bet his poor old Mum is cringing as well
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 06:50 PM

I would put him on the sexual offenders list, because that what he has done. If he is not stopped at this stage, who knows what might happen in the future.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top