Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 04:48 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

'Misty' - taken on Guernsey.
Mission toStamford was successful with 6 items purchased, not all of which could be obtained in Kettering.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 05:34 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Oh come on Alan, lost your sense of adventure?

Good morning everyone, looks like being fine and dry here today.

My Mum's 86th birthday today so we are taking round her present and card this morning before she goes off to celebrate at the bingo...

Enjoy your day everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 06:31 AM

Great picture - good morning all
Robertav
Edmonton, canada
Robertav is female  Robertav has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 06:32 AM

Good morning all.....enjoy your day!

Great picture as usual
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 08:12 AM

Good morning all,

A very nice picture Alan, thank you.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 09:31 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning here .
I wanted to go and pick some damsons for the freezer but fear the roads and fruit farm will be too busy and are best avoided so I will do some work in the garden instead.

Enjoy your day everyone...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 10:03 AM

Good Morning Each,a dull grey one here at the moment,..Off to the local retail park to get emulsion to make a start on My bedroom..when the spirit moves Me..but before the cold weather sets in..have a lovely weekend All.x
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 10:07 AM

Good morning
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 10:12 AM

Alan's photo has started many thoughts in my head. The view is the same here of Lake Huron, which is about 500 feet from my home, hidden by trees though. Almost all access to the Lake is private property. A few years ago a parcel of shore land was available in a auction sale. My son, as clerk of Ft Gratiot Township was authorized to bid on it and bought it for 3.2 million dollars. The ownership has settled into equel parts to state, county and township. It has a 1000 feet of lake shore and has been developed as a park. A lovely stone bathing house...picnic pavillions, a paved walkway around the property with several additional trails. A playground and generous parking. Landscaping has been left to nature and no trees or plantings are added to what nature has left there. One thing nature didn't leave but caused is a rememberance statue with benches and stones with the names of the 30 some men that died when a water tunnel exploded during construction, right under the monument. I knew many of them. The water tunnel draws water from the lake and pumps it to Detroit. Above all is that the park is free to use.
Hope all have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 10:47 AM

Good morning everyone. I need a lazy day today after the 9 hour coach journey back from Margate yesterday. A day pottering about in the garden appeals.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top