Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 04:43 PM

Thai massage .

Saw an advert for full body Thai massage so made an appointment for a treat .

What a wonderful hour of stretching , pulling , deep massage it was to. I lay on a floor mattress , the girl was so strong , my whole body was massaged till each muscle felt relaxed , then my legs were bent almost to my head , knees almost touching my head , then turned onto my tummy and bent like a banana . It stretched my body so well , I felt 10 years younger when finished . Never knew I was so supple . Well worth £20 for an hour . At one point she had her foot on my back and pulling an arm towards her , not once did it hurt , my muscles and sinews gave a few eeeks now and again but it was fab . Loved it
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 05:13 PM

Re: Thai massage .

Sounds wonderful
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 05:17 PM

Can I ask what you wear ?, if anything ,Ive never had one and would feel more than conscious of what i was showing ..
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 05:25 PM

Never confuse a good massage with those somewhat sordid adverts-deep body is so so nice. As a male just swimming trunks.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 05:25 PM

At the college where I worked we had a 'Health & Beauty' department. When they wanted people for the students to practice on one of my colleagues and I volunteered. I felt very uncomfortable having a 17 year-old girl rubbing and massaging my slightly overweight body and I have never had another massage since.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 05:26 PM

I was given a pair of loose knee length shorts and a t shirt top . All very clean . I wasn't embarrassed at all , the lovely Thai girl was so welcoming . Gosh she was good. Just now 3 hours after the massage I can still touch the floor with my legs straight ......no tightness in my back or legs
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 05:31 PM

To all those that may be tempted-just stay on the couch for a few moments after. I jumped off after my first and almost fell over. Your mind and muscles are so relaxed. So take a moment
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 05:34 PM

I love body massages,leave you so refreshed afterwards.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 06:17 PM

Sounds terrifying, don't they have arthritis in Thailand... or Weymouth? ....:
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
At the college where I worked we had a 'Health & Beauty' department. When they wanted people for the students to practice on one of my colleagues and I volunteered. I felt very uncomfortable having a 17 year-old girl rubbing and massaging my slightly overweight body and I have never had another massage since.
Sounds dreadful

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top