Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 12:53 PM

The Chase - recording of...

I now have confirmation that I will be going to the London Studios late next month, for a Celebrity Special recording. I love this show, and Bradley Walsh.

Very excited.
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 01:00 PM

Re: The Chase - recording of...

I was due to be a contestant on the Chase earlier this year. Had to cry off, as had gone down with norovirus

Happily, they'll keep me on the list for the next series!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 01:07 PM

Wow Jazzi that is something to look forward to
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 01:17 PM

Ooh Deb, how wonderful. I fear I'd make a spectacle of myself, and get knocked out of the game. I do answer a lot of questions correctly, but I'd be sure to get all the difficult ones.

Yes myrtle, it is.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 01:37 PM

I know someone who went on the show and she said that "the chaser" was much closer to the contestant than appears on t.v.
Good luck when you take part.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 02:00 PM

You lucky old thing Jazzi. Yes, I enjoy that programme too. It wouldn't be the same without Bradley would it.
Enjoy your day, and don't forget to tell us all about it.
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 02:00 PM

As it's a celebrity special I would think Jazzi will be a member of the audience Rhosyn not actually taking part....unless Jazzi is a celebrity that we dont know about.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 03:08 PM

One never knows who's hiding behind the member's names on here!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

30-08-2015, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
As it's a celebrity special I would think Jazzi will be a member of the audience Rhosyn not actually taking part....unless Jazzi is a celebrity that we dont know about.
I think Rhosyn was talking to/about Deb W, who said she was waiting to be called back.

Me a celeb? Yeah, I'm so famous I keep my identity a secret. Even my agent doesn't know who I am. I'm a right diva!

Course I'm in the audience. Tee hee.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

30-08-2015, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You lucky old thing Jazzi. Yes, I enjoy that programme too. It wouldn't be the same without Bradley would it.
Enjoy your day, and don't forget to tell us all about it.
I shall! It's not till the end of September.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top