Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 04:45 PM

Bored Today

I feel bored and restless today,yet dont have the urge to do much. I did some washing and hung it out ,then my son and I bathed the dog,after which I had his towels and sheet I use to cover his arm chair to wash, went to hang them out ,only to find it was raining.I quickly brought the first lot of washing in and hung everything upstairs to dry,cooked and ate my dinner . Then ,as the rain stopped , did a bit of cutting back dead plants in the garden. Dont know what else to do now,got Asda delivery soon ,after that ???? My friend usually rings me for an hours chat ,but she's gone to Scotland for 10 days.Another friend has her family visiting so cant ring her.Sppose I could go wash my hair ,but I havent got a man to 'wash right out of my hair'
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 04:50 PM

Re: Bored Today

Poor Deylon. You need a sugar-daddy or a toyboy. Somebody to help you with your crosswords and keep-fit exercises.

How about starting up a business as a gardener or a dog-walker?

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 05:07 PM

I know what you mean Deylon, we went to go a walk round one of the lakes this afternoon but we had only walked about 100 yards when the heavens opened so we came back home and watched some sport on the box.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 05:30 PM

Bored? You needn't be. It seems like a good time to try ringing the friend you asked our advice about on this thread.

Go on Deylon - what are you waiting for?

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=25528
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 05:32 PM

I feel I should go out for a walk, with supper half cooked, as I keep dipping into the bbq crisps. Doing a full roast beef meal, with plum crumble for dessert (giveaways from a fellow plot holder).

But I can't be bovvered! Been finishing up yesterday's paper (not started on Friday's yet!), and feel I should do something positive, but need motivating.

If the weather holds out, might go for a quick walk later. But then again...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 05:37 PM

Been busy today we went out to a garden centre after church, just making some cakes now to take to the mosque later as our Imam has his birthday today. No time for boredom.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I know what you mean Deylon, we went to go a walk round one of the lakes this afternoon but we had only walked about 100 yards when the heavens opened so we came back home and watched some sport on the box.
Look on the bright side, you can walk
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Look on the bright side, you can walk
Yes, I agree, count your blessings
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 09:09 PM

Why the need to fill every minute of the day,cant you just sit and relax for an hour or two heaven forbid.. I dont ever plan my day out to the hour or the minute I just take things as they come and if I have nothing to do then its all good I just sit and relax with my puzzle magazines or pop on the internet easy
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Yes, I agree, count your blessings
Yes the poor fellow is afraid to get wet on a walk.

I am bored posting old, can't get the hang of it as all new to me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top