Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 04:58 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken on the westcoast of Guernsey which is ideal for walking for we oldies as it's quite flat. The yellow flowers smelled strongly of curry and I believe it's common name is the Curry plant.
We're off up to Mansfield today taking with us lots of garden produce for our relations.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 05:34 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning all, another very warm night and a warm day to come apparently before thunderstorms later.

No plans for the day as yet other than walking the dogs and picking some fruit.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Robertav
Edmonton, canada
Robertav is female  Robertav has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 06:40 AM

Happy Saturday to you as well! Such a lovely picture
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 06:41 AM

Good morning all
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 07:11 AM

Good morning all
Darn this weather ! They say it'll be very hot today ... and
I do NOT like hot especially when I have to go out

and then a tornado, thunder, storms ? ? ? oh really ?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 07:59 AM

Good Morning Each,a mild cloudy one here..Morrisons and the library for Me this Morn...have a good one Folks,x
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone. Tornado alley has worse than the ones
we get here in the UK. Saying that I did read somewhere that
the UK gets more Tornados than anywhere in the world.
How true I don't know but I suppose they just disappear quickly
as they haven't got the land to build their strength.

Hope everyone has a nice day before the thunderstorms come
later this evening.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 08:26 AM

I am not up to any thing at all. But son, Rob, is sailing, his first trip on a sail boat. He makes and sails remote control sail boats but never before the real ones. 3 guys are racing from Port Huron, north to Lexington and a over night stay there and back home tomorrow. On 25 ft sail boats. Rob can hardly hold his excitement! Weather will be nice today but tomorrow afternoon a storm front moves in. Hope they are home by then. The lake they will sail on is the largest of the Great Lakes...Huron. From the southern end of the lake north to Lexington, the next large city that way.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 08:54 AM

Good morning all... That looks a lovely place for walking Alan.

I’m going to do the house cleaning today and meeting Ady, Paula & the kids for a meal this evening..

Thinking of Myrtle and anyone else in pain & feeling poorly. I hope you get better soon. (((HUG)))

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 09:08 AM

Good morning fellow members a strange warm overcast day here not pleasant really.

After days of searching we have booked a cottage for the family holiday next year. It is always a difficult task getting the right thing because there are six of us and a dog and my DIL likes to have a pool. I can relax now .

My runner beans are starting to produce at last. I have only had a handful at a time until now but I can see a good number this morning so will get them picked and in the freezer.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top