Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 04:56 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

'The Fighting Temeraire' taken in Guernsey.
Yesterday I picked 3 1/2 lb of tomatoes, 1 1/2 lb of raspberries and 9 lb of blackberries. Today I will be picking vegetables for Sunday lunch.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 05:32 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

That sounds one hell of a meal Alan, so take my advice and don't stray too far from home today.

Good morning folks, another bright but cool day forecast here, I think it looks like being an early autumn this year....

Just the normal Sunday plans for us, a good walk with the dogs and pottering around in the garden, and with any luck one of our children may come to visit.

Enjoy your day folks,
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 06:38 AM

'Lovely' picture
Good morning all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 07:26 AM

Good morning all,

Nice picture Alan, thank you.

Looks as though it may be a good day today. Have a good one, God bless.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 07:56 AM

buenas dias all. A pleasant morning here, so far. The dreadful humidity seems to have abated and its so nice not to be dripping constantly. We did have a few minutes rain yesterday, not a lot but it was nice whilst it lasted. I´m going to the market in a few minutes then I seem to have morning appointments for most of the coming week, no lie ins for me for some days.
Have a pleasant day all.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 08:07 AM

Morning.

I could do with a good feed of salady stuff. My diet has gone down the pan a bit lately.

Overcast here again.

I really have to start clearing up around here as I've turned the living room in to a computer workshop. Not good.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 08:14 AM

Good morning everyone. It's nice & bright in my little corner of Derbyshire. - hoping to go for a pub lunch & a walk later.
Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 08:35 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here.

You make me jealous Alan, all that fruit and vegs. in your own garden.

Have a lovely day all.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 09:30 AM

Good morning all
We have some weak sun at present and it's slightly cooler. This suits me nicely and I can do 'stuff' outside ... possibly

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I really have to start clearing up around here as I've turned the living room in to a computer workshop. Not good.
*tuts*

Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 09:31 AM

Good morning everyone

It's our first Wedding Anniversary today, not sure what were doing yet?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top