Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2015, 08:01 PM

Something has to Give

My friend and I are going to a medievil festival tomorrow [ Sunday ],and we decided to ask another woman from our coffee morning group if she'd like to come . 'Ooh yes please she'd love to come,'but when my friend rang her to arrange time for meeting she said she may be a bit late because her Church service sometimes runs a bit late. My friend also goes to Church in the morning but is missing this week because of going out ,It will take us over an hour to get to the festival ,and we have to catch a bus, train and another bus. This same woman has suggested we go out together sometime,but it cant be a Saturday as she goes to a music concert each week.Something has to give
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2015, 09:30 PM

Re: Something has to Give

It looks like the lady already leads a full and satisfying life without your good intentions..
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2015, 11:22 PM

It seems to me that you should have got her number to make sure that she'll turn up for the festival. I would say to her that you have your time limits, and that you'l set off if she's not there... and stick to your guns

Hope it turns out ok for you all....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
It seems to me that you should have got her number to make sure that she'll turn up for the festival. I would say to her that you have your time limits, and that you'l set off if she's not there... and stick to your guns

Hope it turns out ok for you all....
I agree. Don't let one person spoil time limits. And I agree with RJ...
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 07:08 PM

Surprise ,surprise,my friend and I arrived at our meeting venue to find this woman already there,The three of us had quite a nice time together,just very tired now
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 09:36 PM

Ah well , as they all"s well that ends well .
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Surprise ,surprise,my friend and I arrived at our meeting venue to find this woman already there,The three of us had quite a nice time together,just very tired now

Very pleased that your worries were unfounded.
Problems such as these certainly take their toll and can sap our energy.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 11:56 PM

Oh that's good. Nothing to get stressed about after all.
Have you done anything about contacting your other friend on the 'Suggestions please' thread?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top