Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 07:46 PM

babies sex

Did you mind what sex your baby was,or were you hoping it would be a boy or a girl ?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 07:49 PM

Re: babies sex

I always wanted four boys ,I had two sons and stopped there through circumstances.
I really wasnt fussed wether I had a girl or not but I was really thrilled to have had my 2 sons.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 07:53 PM

Knew what mine were. Two sons. I always go for a big lump at the front is a Boy and a spread out fatness is generally a girl.
If you do a needle and thread over the hand of the pregnant
person. It should swing over the hand. It if goes around in
a circle its a girl and if it swings from left and right without
twirling around then its a girl.
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 08:32 PM

Didn't mind, but having had a boy first time around, we were hoping our second would be a girl. We were lucky, but if she'd been another boy we really wouldn't have minded.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 08:40 PM

The only time I desperately wanted a boy was when we lost our little boy of almost three who was drowned. I already had a little girl of five. But I went on to have another little girl and then another. I absolutely adore my three daughters.
I only have one Grandson but five great grandsons so I have plenty of boys in the family now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 08:45 PM

I didn't mind what sex our first baby was, then 4 weeks before the birth I was told I was having twins. We planned having two children and I resigned myself to having two boys or two girls and was totally elated when the twins arrived .... one girl and one boy
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 09:49 PM

In my experience I should have had all boys. It's just a personality thing. I wasn't into girly stuff as a child. My girls were little divas and I was basically clueless. The boys were 100% easier.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 12:08 AM

Always wanted a little boy, and I got one, so well pleased.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 07:17 AM

Got what I wanted, a girl.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 08:01 AM

A beautiful boy first , then when pregnant the second time , so wanted a girl , but thought it was a boy, he was going to be named James Andrew , then to my joy a girl arrived , we didn't have a name , so her 3 year old brother named her mandy , after a song called milly molly mandy .

Now they are 45 and 42 .....seems impossible where have the years gone.

Talking to a friend recently she was saying her mother was quite controlling , and when she was in her forties she had a discussion with her mother and told her " you don't own me , I don't belong to you anymore "

It made me think about my own , I never interfere in their life's , never ask anything of them as accept they have their own busy life's , so I'm a very independent mum , yet I do still feel they belong to me in a strange way .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top