Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 10:15 AM

Oven Cleaning

Good morning all - I'm late getting on here, had me oven cleaned this morning, we usually do it ourselves
When he left we cleaned the whole thing with a micro cloth
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 10:18 AM

Re: Oven Cleaning

I did mine recently , cleaned the bottom only as the book said it had stay clean linings on the side. The glass is still dirty though as it needs unscrewing and too scared to take it out in case I don't get it back in .

Often thought of having it done professionly but they want £40
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 10:22 AM

Are you trying to tell us that you should have cleaned the thing with a micro fibre cloth yourself in the first place? Next time, Patsy.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 10:30 AM

I find it strange that some folks find the most mundane everyday events in their life warrant a thread in an international chat forum
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 10:55 AM

Look Mal, Patsy thought it was something worth mentioning and lots of little old ladies would agree with her. Cleaning ovens is important, it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I find it strange that some folks find the most mundane everyday events in their life warrant a thread in an international chat forum

Ah, but you still contributed to it Malcolm.

(Mornin' Plopsy, how are you today?)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Look Mal, Patsy thought it was something worth mentioning and lots of little old ladies would agree with her. Cleaning ovens is important, it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.
It certainly has but not Patsy it would seem who has 'contracted the work out'.

I wouldn't like someone coming into my kitchen to clean my oven I would feel the need to clean it first
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Not impressed with your post either
Still I guess something is lacking in yer wisdom as you chose to click on thread 'oven cleaning'
You may also notice - in future - 'General chat' is for light stuff - so you need to choose your threads more to your own liking
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

10-08-2015, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

(Mornin' Plopsy, how are you today?)
I'm feeling great, thanks for asking Mupsy. I'm sure you are feeling great too because I have never found you in a bad mood yet. Keep it up, it's the way to go.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 11:41 AM

This is one job I hate with a passion, I line the bottom with foil so all I need to do is throw it away and the job is done, glass front is a different matter and mr muscle is brought into use for that.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top