Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 04:35 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Altogether now.................aaaaaah!
What is it with ants? The ones in your garden decide to take to the air and then so do all the ants in your area. Do they have some form of mass communication........the 'anternet' perhaps?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 05:32 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Flying ant day here too yesterday Alan........ how do they do that

Good morning all, dry start here but a showery afternoon forecast so it looks like being a pottering in the garden sort of morning, and a watching a film sort of afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 06:16 AM

Nice picture ah .............
Good morning all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 07:23 AM

Nice picture Alan - aaaah...

Good morning all. A mixed day for us today. It’s our granddaughter Holly’s birthday so we’re off there after breakfast. She and her hubby bought a new house a few months ago so it will be interesting to see how the decorations are coming along.

This afternoon we need to do some housework and then we’re out with Ady, Paula and the kids for a carvery tonight.

Have a good day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 07:42 AM

Altogether now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Good morning everyone
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 08:02 AM

Good Morning All.

Looks like a showery afternoon, so will have to make the most of the morning
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 08:41 AM

Good morning ... it's August.
Flying ants are here too. We have sun but it's slightly overcast at present. My back is still bad from cycling and I'm thinking of setting up my wiifit thingie and doing some of the exercises I did before. That used to help.
Problem is that I don't know how to set it up ... OH did it before and I'm useless with instructions

A niece in law's birthday today and our late British Blue would be 35 today
Woops ... no it would be her kittens birthdays ... 34 today
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 08:49 AM

Good morning all.
No I'm not saying arrr. That calf looks big enough to look else where for its grub.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 08:57 AM

buenas dias all. A cloudy start but now blue sky and wall to wall sunshine. No relaxing for me again today, off to Cartagena with friends in half an hour then tonight we are out, yet again, with other friends, talk about "all or nothing" ! Have a lovely day all.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 08:59 AM

Good morning all
Pinch, punch, First of the month; White rabbits. That's a strange thing isn't it? I wonder how it came about?

Haven't noticed flying ants here but we are plagued by thunderflies. They create problems way beyond their miniscule size

Never mind. Enjoy the day, everyone, no matter what your plans

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top