Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2015, 07:55 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, wet overnight here but lovely and sunny now with a half decent forecast methinks.

We have just hoovered and mopped and will be taking the dogs out shortly for a run (them, not us. ). Salmon for lunch with new spuds, french beans and peas from the garden, yum yum...

Enjoy your day everyone.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2015, 08:04 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning Barry. Wondered where Tuesday and Alan was.
I have seen him on another site and he did his Tuesday at 6am.
Wonder whats happened inbetween?
Weather still thinking its October here and forgot it is July
The temperatures are about 10 degrees lower than the average
for this time of year. Plus the rain everyday.
Hope everyone is well and take care. Have a nice day all.
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2015, 08:08 AM

Raining hard here and the bin men as usual fail to collect half my rubbish. I'm thinking of starting a Council Tax strike.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2015, 08:12 AM

Good morning everyone, I called in twice and the thread wasn't here so must admit I was about to put one up myself if Barry hadn't turned up and done it.

Just got back from walking Amber not bad out there. Some dirty lazy so and so decided they would clean up after their dog but would leave the bag by the lamp post the bin is only about 25 yards away. It makes me so cross.

Have a lovely day everyone, stay safe warm and dry, God bless.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2015, 08:16 AM

A warm sunny day for us. Maybe some rain tonight. Hope you all have a nice day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2015, 08:21 AM

Good morning fellow members really chilly here today and very windy, more like March than July.

I have all three little ones this morning and we are hoping to have a picnic so I hope it stays fine .

Enjoy your day everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2015, 09:50 AM

Good morning all
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2015, 09:59 AM

buenas dias all. It seems very quiet here now the family have returned to UK. Another HOT day but there is some cloud around at the present time, you never know it might rain.......then again it might not. A "getting the house back to normal" day for me I think and getting organised for an overnight hotel stay on Thursday. Our old neighbours in UK are having a big 40th wedding anniversary "do" and called to ask us to please be there. They too now live in Spain, not too far away really but too far to be driving back after a "do" late at night. It will be good to see them and also other "old friends" who will be coming over from UK for the "do". Have a lovely day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2015, 10:42 AM

Morning everyone

I have brought everything with me today, cardigan, rain coat, umbrella as we have been forecast with torrential rain later.

Enjoy the rest of your day all
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2015, 11:07 AM

Good morning all, it's nice to see the sun again even if it is chilly and breezy outside.
Take care Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top