Join for free
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 01:43 PM

Back again..

When I was working, I could be absent from the office for months at a time, but on the one day that I was in, somebody would be sure to ask, " I was looking for you yesterday, were you off?".

Well, we've been away for this last week. We've got a busy summer ahead, so we took the opportunity to go away in the van for a while. Weather was mixed ie showers and rain, but we got a good bit of walking done.

The new lot of pigs arrive tomorrow - Oxford Sandy&Black this year instead of British Saddlebacks. Plenty of re-decorating to do before elder daughter arrives in a couple of weeks. She's followed by younger daughter and OH, and then it won't be long till we're off to Lisbon for our aniversary.

Looks like we won't be off in the van again till late September.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 09:04 PM

Re: Back again..

You sound like us , have busy times ahead ------- great , don"t know about you but I love it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 11:50 PM

Re: Back again..

You are certainly making good use of the new camper van George I hope you had a lovely time..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top