Lecce . Italia
LadyBird is female 

23-02-2010, 12:13 PM

Any Thoughts On This

What are peoples thoughts on this?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100222/...l-45dbed5.html
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2010, 02:10 PM

Re: Any Thoughts On This

He was depressed and suffering from OCD, . . poor sod, I bet those dogs suffered more than depression, . . he needs his ass kicked outta the force, he's a disgrace, . . I have 5 dogs and they always come first even before me regarding their welfare, . . some of these handlers look on a dog as a tool but those two tools have now gone to a better place.

I hope he's sacked with loss of pension and has to earn a living in the real world like the rest of us.
LadyBird
Lecce . Italia
LadyBird is female 

23-02-2010, 02:20 PM

I could not agree with you more.How anyone can forget they have dogs in the car,well,like you ,ours always come before we do!!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2010, 02:41 PM

I agree with you both as well, I think any dog lover would. They were discussing this on Talksport early this morning, he's not sacked nero, he's back doing exactly the same job!!!!!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2010, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I agree with you both as well, I think any dog lover would. They were discussing this on Talksport early this morning, he's not sacked nero, he's back doing exactly the same job!!!!!
That's typical Alicat, . . if he was joe public he'd be banned from keeping dogs for years.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2010, 04:15 PM

Seven Hours locked in a car in that heat & he forgot! WHAT!!!!!!

Those poor dogs, Jay jay & Jet, must have had a horrendous death.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top