Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 07:13 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning everyone, a lovely sunny start here so we are taking the dogs for a good walk in Sherwood forest before the promised rain starts later on.

Nothing else planned other than reading the Sunday papers and maybe a film this afternoon

Enjoy your day folks.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 07:37 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning Barry no Alan today. Hope his computer problem has not escalated into something worse.

I must get Amber out before it rains again. Have a good day all, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 07:57 AM

Good morning everybody. A lazy day for me today. Pub lunch and afternoon walk if it doesn't rain.

Have a good day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 08:11 AM

Good morning everyone

Just getting ready to go to the Carboots
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 08:32 AM

It is early, even for me, to be up. At 2am a voice said, loud and clear, this isn't my room, and was gone with a rustle of clothing. Yes, it startled me and couldn't go back to sleep. I tried but no way could I settle down. When I did get up, I saw the purple bugs floating that indicate low blood sugar to me. Tested it and found my BS to be 59. Ate a small brownie and cup of milk. Bugs are fading rapidly.
Had a big thunder storm early in the night and today looks llike a sunny day. Hope everyone in the group has a nice day.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 08:37 AM

Hope you are feeling better Shirley
Good morning all - hope your computer is OK Alan
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 08:41 AM

Good morning all. Where is Alan?

It's a bit dull and grey this morning and I think it's going to be rain for the rest of the week.

Of to the M.I.L's after lunch today.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 08:45 AM

Good morning fellow members the rain has set in for the day here, I could see it rolling in from the west when I took Chloe for her early walk. No breath of wind and not a soul stirred when we were out.

The family have returned from Mull so back to babysitting and children next week

I am going to shut myself in the kitchen this morning and clean out all the cupboard and scour all the baking tins just the job for a wet day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 08:52 AM

My computer's fine peeps and I put my usual post on here this morning and it was responded to by our new member 3 or 5 but it has disappeared. There was a post by Azz to say that he was changing to a new server and that new postings would not be carried over while the process was taking place so I guess that is what has happened.......never mind, Barry makes an excellent sub !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2015, 08:53 AM

Hi Alan -

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top