Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 05:02 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

No photo today folk. They've updated my photo handling program 'Picasa' and I can no longer access Google + where my photos are stored. I'll have to spend a bit of time sorting it out.
Anyhow, Good Morning folk, it rained most of yesterday which will do my ripening fruit the world of good.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 05:30 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning all, drizzle most of the day yesterday but it barely wet the ground, so hoping the heavier rain promised for Sunday doesn't let us down.

Mowing my mum's lawns this morning, and with a walk with the dogs through the forest later on it will just about be exercise enough for one day I reckon.

Have a good day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 06:04 AM

Good morning all the rain has stopped at last and the sun is showing its face!

We are off to Devon for two weeks shortly, I think it's going to be mad on the roads today being one of the main holiday weekends so we are making an early start.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 06:15 AM

Happy hols Mags....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 06:39 AM

Wish you well Mags - hope you have a fab time x
Oh Alan, here's hoping you get yerself sorted
Good morning all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 08:05 AM

Good morning everyone,

Alan, hope you manage to sort out your picture problem.

Have a lovely day everyone, God bless.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 08:10 AM

Holiday in the UK in a car Ha, Ha, Ha. Has this been the worst UK Summer ever, so far managed under 200 miles in the convertible this year and I ain't a happy bunnie.
Yesterday tried to get out, another accident and our roads are blocked. Last week blocked in for three days for similar reasons.

Woman wanted who wants to move to a warm place overlooking blue seas.

So today the Classic Car show and a walk on the pier which is as far South as I can get. Blue skies and cold wind today, give me heat , passion and more heat. Sexy accents and sun tanned bikini clad bodies , people watching while chilling out with a beer.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 08:49 AM

Good Morning All. Beautiful start to the day

Sounds like some of you have busy itineraries! Shopping for me then resting this afternoon as I will be out on the town tonight for cocktails, a meal and then wine bars. Enjoy your day.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 08:54 AM

I am up a hour earlier then usual...low blood sugar. We are to have scattered thunder storms today. Rob's club is having a mini race for their radio controlled model sail boats today.
I received my new batteries for my camera and charging them now. Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 08:59 AM

Good morning fellow members a sunny morning after the rain but really chilly.
I hope to get the lawns cut this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all the rain has stopped at last and the sun is showing its face!

We are off to Devon for two weeks shortly, I think it's going to be mad on the roads today being one of the main holiday weekends so we are making an early start.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Have a lovely time Mags .

It took my family 11 hours last weekend to travel from Worcester to Glasgow en route to the Western Isles a nightmare with three small children.
They are on their way back today so heaven knows how long that will take.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top