Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 10:32 AM

Bullying

No doubt you've seen the news yesterday and this morning about Mr Brown being a bully, . . the national bullying helpline is a charity run by volunteers, . . I thought, as did most of you, that any complaint phoned in would be confidential, . . it seems not, . . C Pratt the founder has spilt the beans by going public over allegations made about Mr Brown's temper.

He emphatically denied hitting anyone yesterday, . . he did say he has a temper, . . OK he may be a tyrant in the cabinet room but he has a tough job.

I have worked for bosses who've lost their tempers, . . in my last job all staff had to wear hard hats and one manager in particular used to take his helmet off and throw it on the ground after someone had made a booby, . . I think C Pratt has done herself and the charity a disservice, . . children who may call this charity will be put off in the future IMO.

As her name says, . . . she's a pratt.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 11:59 AM

Re: Bullying

The person should be put out his job - attention seeker, or money seeker! Wonder if he got money to say that! He hasn't gained any favours for the charity!

Although I am a Labour Party member, I don't like Gordon Brown very much but I don't believe that for a minute!

As you rightly say, Denis, she is a pratt - Pratt by name and pratt by nature!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
The person should be put out his job - attention seeker, or money seeker! Wonder if he got money to say that! He hasn't gained any favours for the charity!

Although I am a Labour Party member, I don't like Gordon Brown very much but I don't believe that for a minute!

As you rightly say, Denis, she is a pratt - Pratt by name and pratt by nature!
I thought it was a pre-election ploy Rose to put Gordon in a bad light, . . but when asked on TV she denied being a member of any political party, . . another line I heard 10 mins ago was it was all a fabrication, . . this isn't correct according to Pratt earlier on News24.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 01:34 PM

All very silly

And sadly predictable that D Cameron has jumped on the bandwagon - he can't resist it, can he?
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
All very silly

And sadly predictable that D Cameron has jumped on the bandwagon - he can't resist it, can he?
Who is to say his cohorts didn't start it?

It does seem "call me Dave" will do anything and everything to get into Downing Street. At times it seems there is no level that he and his murky band won't stoop to.

Still we will see why if we get a
"Government by the rich for the rich" led by Mr Hugahoodie himself.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 07:44 PM

It all sounds a bit fishy to me - I mean why now?
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
It all sounds a bit fishy to me - I mean why now?
Exactly the point I was making. Why now indeed?
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 09:28 PM

honestly, you`d think there was an election due or something.......
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
I thought it was a pre-election ploy Rose to put Gordon in a bad light, . . but when asked on TV she denied being a member of any political party, . . another line I heard 10 mins ago was it was all a fabrication, . . this isn't correct according to Pratt earlier on News24.

Her office is on a factory unit in Swindon.

Next door is the local Consertive Party office.

Odd that
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 09:38 PM

I do support the Labour party but am not a huge fan of Brown's as I think he lacks the charisma needed for his job but I do think he has had a raw deal since he has become Prime Minister .... Who doesn't lose their temper probably not old swarmy pants Cameron but that woman is really a PRATT as has been said before and 2 patrons have withdrawn from the charity .... Hope it all gets sorted quickly...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top