Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 05:10 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

The town of Limone taken from a ferry boat.
I'm off out pub-lunching with my old workmates today. No walk first as rain is forecast. I managed to get my broadbeans harvested yesterday and just half of them podded and into the freezer. Will do the rest this morning hopefully.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 05:33 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, it's been raining a fair bit overnight so I'm hoping my water butts will have been replenished, after a week without rain they were nearly empty yesterday.

If it stays dry today I'll be trimming one of the hedges to try to make it a better shape, it's a little too high and a little too wide so I may have to employ some strongarm tactics to tame it.....

Enjoy your day folks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 06:16 AM

That's a fab picture Alan - good morning all
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 06:43 AM

Nice picture Alan..

Good morning everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 07:34 AM

Good morning all.

Nice pic Alan.

Its dull and miserable here this morning.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 07:43 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely picture of Limone Alan..

It’s a bit dull and cooler here this morning. I’m meeting up later with some ladies I met on a coach holiday. We have lunch together once a month and a catch up on gossip. Nothing else planned at all. Tony’s going to cut the hedge while I’m gone (so he says)

Have a good day all.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 07:56 AM

Lovely pic Alan.
Well it's a dull morning in East Herts.
Doing a bit of dressmaking today. Making some flowery lightweight trousers for one of my hols on Monday. Five days at Potters Leisure resort near Lowerstoft with family.

I hope you all have a good day today.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 08:12 AM

Good morning everyone,

Lovely picture Alan, thank you.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 08:45 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull morning here.
I am still struggling with a respiratory infection but am going to proceed slowly with putting up some new shelving in the spare bedroom to hold all the children's books and toys, they have been in boxes up to now. It will be much easier having them on shelves so the children can choose what they want more easily when they come to visit.

I also have a table in there and as the children get older will have a large jigsaw puzzle ' work in progress' which they can add to at will.

Enjoy your day everyone
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 08:52 AM

Good morning all - I wish I was in Limone!

Hope you shake off that infection soon Meg; it's been with you a while now

I'm off to Mum's later, to take her out for a birthday lunch. It's St Swithun's, so if it rains today it will rain for 40 more days! No rain here but no sun either (again!)

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top