Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2010, 10:30 AM

Morning Sunday:)

Morning to you all. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday and weather is good for each of you.

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2010, 12:07 PM

Re: Morning Sunday:)

Morning (checks it still is morning - yes, made it!)
We had a lot of rain in the night but it's pleasant enough now. Heavy rain forecast through the week but no sub zero temperatures. Roll on March, next Monday!
A lazy day for me - I hope yours is good
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2010, 12:07 PM

Morning Wanda

It was pouring with rain first thing but has stopped for the moment. I am enjoying my weekend off doing nothing in particular.

I am going to take two of the dogs out on the bike for a bit of road work later if the weather is kind. We haven't been on the bike for ages. Crufts is around the corner and my "show team" are looking a bit podgy despite the long walks. It also tightens up the feet.

Have a good day all.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2010, 05:30 PM

Hi, all! A nice day here, warming up well: 5 degrees (41 F) and brilliant blue skies. Off to the market as the bus is running again; restocked the freezer as I ate a lot of my stuff whilst snowbound. Crab cake and fresh spinach tonight!! No plans but the Sunday paper and crossword

Hope it's a nice day for all, whatever your plans.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2010, 09:04 PM

Evening all.......not done too much today-managed to go walking this morning and mid-afternoon courtesy of my friend who has a 4x4 as my little car wouldn't get me far in the snow. Hope you've all had a good day
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 12:40 AM

Good Evening Rose and all, sorry I am rather late with my greeting.

We had some sun in the morning but a good part of the day was cloudy. Went out with a friend to get a bite to eat and found the 27 F. rather pleasant.

Hope you all had a good day. Hugs, Joan

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top